Re: [DL] You have to pay to play

Allan wrote:
> > I vote for the babies. Babies are gooood.. in the evil kind of way.
> And what group of heroes is actually going to go for this price?  Or the
> sacrifice of a blessed, or the soul of a loved one?

As I already said, that would be the problem.

Human sacrifice would do; they could drag in a baddie. A nasty one maybe,
just to teach him a serious lesson.

But whatever price you're going to put on it, I'd sure like to see the
whole piece. If you won't submit it for the epitaph, please put it on the
net, or perhaps post it on the list. I'm sure nobody will mind.

---Hulkin' Finn