[DL] Pay to play....

Okay, folks, there's a reason why the guy put :::SPOILERS!!!!!!:::: in his
message; couldn't you do the same???

>No, this isn't about charging access fees to games. I'd be more likely
>to end up paying my players for the abuse I give them, but then again i
>usually buy the sodas, so all is well.
>
>If you aren't a marshall, you may want to skip this one...

Well, there are some great ideas here (I like the memory one), but I think
you're trying not to wig them out TOO MUCH in advance; otherwise, they won't
go in.  Hmmm, something simple, yet a little creepy to get in....  You could
always go the Buffy route & demand a kitten.... :-)

Oooohhh... How about take a bit from real life & make it bizarre.  Wasn't
there a "code' a while back in high school where you had to give to some
dude something bizarre like an egg or some such, & he'd give you directions
to a party?  Maybe something like that.  The posse needs to find this place,
but don't know wehre it is.  They do find out that there's a guy who'll tell
them, but only if they hand him a fingerbone or some such thing....

Jeff S