Re: [DL] Ketchum grenade

Ha! I've heard o them! Some principle as a lawn dart, but not as acurate.
developed by the yanks, it had a plunger on it's nose and a fin on the
back. it had to land on the plunger with enough force and then it would
explode. trouble is, it often didn't land on the plunger, or with enough
force. the rebs soon figured that out and the Ketchum grenade got their
name... "Ketchum". the rebs would snatch them right out of the air and
throw them back, or pull out blankets to catch several at once.

I'd say give them half the damage and blast radius as a stick of
dunamite, and a really low reliability, like... 15.

Dave