Re: [DL] Ketchum grenade

Possible Spoilers!

SCRAM

In the Texas Ranger book they give stats for the MKII. Granted, it's a mad science grenade available only to Rangers of higher rank but it may work. It comes as part of the S.P.S.(Supernatural Phenomenon Survival) kit. It's not what you're looking for but it is a grenade that exsists in the Deadlands world.

Stats: Burst 10  Damage 10d20

I had three Los Diablos come after my group two game sessions ago. The Ranger borrowed one of these kits w/ two MKII's in it. The first Los Diablos chipped away alot of the damage so it survived long enough to gore his victim a couple of times. The second one hit by one of these took eight wounds to the guts (excellent damage rolls and I had no chips left to reduce it). The problem is the burst radius! They new it was going to be bad so for the first one they took cover behind some boulders. The second one Los D. came from the rear, so cover wasn't as easily taken advantage of. Party members a little over 30yds away still took like 10d8 damage. OUCH! Be very very careful.

Do you Yahoo!?