Re: [DL] Converting Spells?

--- cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:
> What are the rules for converting between basic
> deadlands and deadlands d20 and vice versa?

When I wrote the various Way o' books, my conversions
were basically to keep the feel of the spells as
closely as possible as I could to the original DL
versions. My suggestion is to take a look at some of
the spells already converted and use them as your
guide when porting things back and forth.

Fred J.

=====
Fred Jandt
Freelance author, designer, guru