[DL][HOE] Crossover questions...

Sorry about the crosspost - but I've got a situation that spans both
settings...

Spoilers!!!

Spoilers!!!

Hey all:

My posse completed Devil's Tower, and all of them decided to leap into the
portal.  Using suggestions from Lost Colony, I'm using a Shadowrun adventure
I found on the 'net to portray their foray into the Hunting Grounds.
(Biogenix is the name of the adventure, I think.  It was simple,
straightforward, and as written involved the Mr. Johnson providing
equipment, which I wanted to do for the posse so they'd have something more
modern.)

The posse role played well the 1877 cowboy in 2050 Detroit.  They're making
their clueless way thru the Biogenix facility (genetic engineering?  Is that
anything like building ghost rock boilers?) and aren't too far from finding
the Toxic Shaman that caused the facility to shut down in the first place.
(I liked that about this yarn too -- it had a Toxic Shaman at the end, which
translated very well into HOE rules!)

I was wondering if anyone else had done anything with the insides of the
Devil's Tower post-nukes.  Basically, I'm looking for labor savers for me,
and any good ideas that might've been used by others.  Like most everyone,
I'm strapped for time, but I'd like to give the posse a decent entry into
the HOE setting.

Thanks!

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang
(Should I change that to the "C-4 Gang"? ;-)