Re: [DL] Question...

--- nytbloomer <nytbloomer@netzero.net> wrote:
> Possible Spoilers....

> Scram, ya player-type varmints!
>

> Ok.  Just had to be safe.  Does anyone know how much
> damage a pickaxe does in standard DL?  My Posse's
> gonna come up against some walkin' dead who were
> once miners, and I need to know how much of a
> whuppin' they're going to get.  All help
> appreciated. (:

I believe that pickaxe damage is listed in the
Prospector archtype in the Player's Guide.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.