[DL] Pinnnacle Fan Web Links - Attempt #2...

Title: Pinnnacle Fan Web Links - Attempt #2...

Dang Gremlins... I apologize for the resending.

Trying this again.  Some of the lists got what I sent - below.  While some from the same email received stuff from pre-GenCon 2002.  Weird...

Hi all,

I am collating Pinnacle fan sites for Shane.  I plan to format this

similar to the Reviews page:

http://www.peginc.com/Files/pinnacle_in_review.htm

If you have a site(s), please send to daveross@deadlands.com with

subject Pinnacle Fan Site.  Include Pinnacle Game, web site title, and

of course the web link.  You can send in multiples or for multiple game

systems in a single email.  I know many sites have links to other fan

sites, but your response via email is preferred.

Example:

Fields of Honor: The American Revolutionary War

Fields at Flatlands

http://www.flatlands.org/mini/foh/default.htm

www.peginc.com has Pinnacle game banners for your fan site.  Your

dedication to Pinnacle is much appreciated.

Please forward as appropriate.

Thank you,

David Ross

FlatCon - Not Flat, Just Level!