Re: [DL] New Western comic (kinda OT)

Hi yall,

Just for my 2 cents worth, not sure what that is in pound sterling?

I have found the best gra[hic novels to read are "Preacher" & "Sandman". Its quite hard to say anything about them but if you see one lying around then do pick it up and have a browse.

For Plot Ideas the ole classic of David Constantine "Hellblazer" has done me proud over the years.

What else if anything do people read fr inspiration?

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"

"You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun" MARSHAL
"Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK