Re: [DL] Deadlands Inspirations (WAS New Western comic (kinda OT) )

A great series to read is the Stephen King Dark Tower
series.
If you haven't read it (I haven't read all of it yet),
pick up the first book, The Gunslinger, and you'll be
hooked.

Once again, this is more fantasy, but has a wasted
west kind of feeling to it.

OH, and it's been confirmed that the Trigun manga WILL
be released domestically (for those who care).

--- Peter King <innomne@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi yall,
>
> Just for my 2 cents worth, not sure what that is in
> pound sterling?
>
> I have found the best gra[hic novels to read are
> "Preacher" & "Sandman". Its quite hard to say
> anything about them but if you see one lying around
> then do pick it up and have a browse.
>
> For Plot Ideas the ole classic of David Constantine
> "Hellblazer" has done me proud over the years.
>
> What else if anything do people read fr inspiration?
>

> Peter King
>
> Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David
> Gabriel" & "Chance Black"
>
> "You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun"
> MARSHAL
> "Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK

> With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox --
> choose a size that fits your needs

=====
-Iron Marshal, Mike