Re: [DL] Deadlands Inspirations (WAS New Western comic (kinda OT) )

>--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
> >
> > Oh... I watched Dead Alive last week to get ready
> > for The Two Towers
> > (which i got to see last night at a special showing,
> > thus explaining my
> > current high energy level).

<Note to Self>  Kill Brett Dixon, then using arcane spell found in old 1st
edition DnD module, prepare and eat his brain thus gaining all his memories,
including memories of seeing the Two Towers.

Ahh Who am I kidding thats way to much work(and I dislike the taste of
brains), I'll just wait till next tuesday night. :)

Dan