Re: [DL] Deadlands Inspirations (WAS New Western comic (kinda OT) )

>I have to ask this, but am I the only one who DIDN'T like this book?

I can't really say I liked or Disliked it.  But I have only been able to
read a few chapters(I've had the book for 2 years).  I always find it really
hard to get into Steven King books.  I don't like his writing style much.
Oh well I have some vacation comming up, maybe I'll try to start reading it
again then.

Dan