Re: [DL] Deadlands Inspirations (WAS New Western comic (kinda OT) )

On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 11:13  AM, Dan Sulin wrote:
>> --- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
>> > Oh... I watched Dead Alive last week to get ready
>> > for The Two Towers
>> > (which i got to see last night at a special showing,
>> > thus explaining my
>> > current high energy level).
>
> <Note to Self>  Kill Brett Dixon, then using arcane spell found in old
> 1st edition DnD module, prepare and eat his brain thus gaining all his
> memories, including memories of seeing the Two Towers.
> Ahh Who am I kidding thats way to much work(and I dislike the taste of
> brains), I'll just wait till next tuesday night. :)

hey, I'm already scheduled for another viewing sometime on the 18th...
As a non-spoiler note,t hey took a lot more liberties with the story in
this one as compared to Fellowship, which mainly had scenes cut for
time and a bit of tweaking. I'll say no more though, lest those worried
about having the experience spoiled be at my door tonight with baseball
bats.