List Lurker

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:20:11 -0800 (PST)
From: deadlander624@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [DL] Deadlands Inspirations (WAS New Western comic (kinda OT) )

A great series to read is the Stephen King Dark Tower
series.
If you haven't read it (I haven't read all of it yet),
pick up the first book, The Gunslinger, and you'll be
hooked.

Once again, this is more fantasy, but has a wasted
west kind of feeling to it.

OH, and it's been confirmed that the Trigun manga WILL
be released domestically (for those who care).