[DL] Comin' round the Mountain (Marshals Only!)

	Well, last night I ran my posse and I second foray into Deadland
original recipe. Granted, we are all pretty clunky with the rule at
this point still but we are learning and I think they seem to like it
better than the d20 we had been playing!
	Alright, the posse is on the train...they were all doing their things.
The huckster was gamblin' (and won the fake treasure map) the randy,
loud mouth braggart was all over Penelope Brown and the rest of the
posse was scoping out the ex-rebel whom I made look very suspicious.
The train toke the big turn and headed up the steep incline then all
hell broke loose (of course!) The tressel blew and train crashed. The
posse figured out the the train had lost its last two car and was going
to check outside and the bandits started shootin'. the posse never
really tried to return fire they just started talkin' about pullin' the
pin and sendin' the dining car down the mountain! Well, the bandits
started tossin' dynamite and this started the posse into double time in
pullin' the pin. After a ton of aces on his strength roll the huckster
pulled the pin and the dinning car started rollin' down the mountain
(nearly leave on posse member behind and defiantly leave the two
troublesome kids and Penelope behind!) This leaves me with a couple of
questions...rule wise how do I handle the run away train? Would The
bandits go after the dinner train down the hill, I had them firing
parting shots and then converging on the remaining train cars. I don't
think my posse has the idea that they are heroes yet...they seem very
much out for themselves. Any insights would be helpful! Man, I can't
imagine how they will botch things when they get to the husker!!!
												Thanks
												      -Dickie