Re: [DL] deadlands humor

>Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:00:37 -0500
>From: eric@pro-usa.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] deadlands humor
>
> >I had an idea for a Whateley candy maker whose main
> >creation, a chocolate golem, could be eaten in order
> >to be destroyed.
>
>Mmmmm....chocolate golem....(drooling)

One of my plans for the Great Weird North Posse that I've almost finished was to put them on a Train with orders to protect a certain, refridgerated (Well, ice filled) car...  "And DON'T OPEN IT!!!"

Inside...  Was alot of Chocolate for one of the Major Shareholder's Daughter...

But a Chocolate Moose Golem that busts out when the train is attacked (Such a well-guarded and secrative train MUST hold GOLD)!!!  Now that's a TASTY idea!!!

Oh, and the weakness...  Hmmmmmm...  That's alot of chocolate to eat...  OH!!!  Get a REALLY big pot, and make Hot Chocolate!!!  Now, to find some Marshmellows!!!

>We had one nutty blessed who carried around a rotting cow head in a sack
>for good luck. Needless to say, everyone complained of the stench.
>Then, we had a rabbi whose favorite weapon was ninja throwing Stars of
>David. Very bizarre character, that was....

My Posse made "Weird West Wagon Alarms"...  Ingredients:  One Decapitated Zombie Head, Wrap in Chicken Wire (Additional layers may be required), and "Just Add Brains"!!!

It got them some *VERY* weird looks in town, let me tell you.

>Marshal Eric

Ray.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.