Re: [DL] deadlands humor

> > On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 07:49:25AM -0500, Brett Dixon wrote:
> > >
> > > On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 01:39  PM, Patrick Downs wrote:
> > > Nothing that weird, but I've played a D&D adventure from WotC's site
> > > that involved a calzone golem...
> >
> > Any clues as to what this is, for those of us from forn parts?
>
>A Calzone is essentially a Pizza with the crust folded over so that
>everything is enclosed.  So basically, this is a Golem made of tomato
>sauce,
>cheese, and (possibly) pepperoni, all inside a baked crust.

Or if you prefer my personal choice, Mushrooms, Sausage and Black Olives.

Of course a truly evil Calzone would have Pinnapple and Spinach in it.  Or
worse BBQ sauce instead of Tomato Sauce(sounds gross but I have seen people
order this before) :(.

DAn

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf