Re: [DL] deadlands humor

--- Peter King <innomne@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> The Scene unfolded as Chance Black, Aglam (presently
> being carried by Chance on the account of being
> unconscious), Joe the Kid & Bella Donna were all
> making their way out of an abandoned mine which was
> collapsing.
>
> MARSHAL "the outlaws you encountered before are
> concealed in the shadows of the mineshaft and manage
> to leap out infront of you pulling their guns and
> bidding you to stop".
>
> EVERYONE EXCEPT CHANCE " ok stop"
>
> CHANCE "Quick Draw on em"
>
> MARSHAL "you can't, your carrying an injun"
>
> CHANCE " oh ok, how far are they away?"
>
> MARSHAL "About 4 Feet"
>
> CHANCE "Ok, Swing the injun........(to everyones
> horror) what? he's six foot tall and they are 4 feet
> away, should hit right?"

Would this player happen to be a fan of Asterix?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.