Re: [DL] deadlands humor

Humours Instances, good lord where do I start.

Everyone knows this one from some of my games but I thought I would post it there along with a few others.

The Scene unfolded as Chance Black, Aglam (presently being carried by Chance on the account of being unconscious), Joe the Kid & Bella Donna were all making their way out of an abandoned mine which was collapsing.

MARSHAL "the outlaws you encountered before are concealed in the shadows of the mineshaft and manage to leap out infront of you pulling their guns and bidding you to stop".

EVERYONE EXCEPT CHANCE " ok stop"

CHANCE "Quick Draw on em"

MARSHAL "you can't, your carrying an injun"

CHANCE " oh ok, how far are they away?"

MARSHAL "About 4 Feet"

CHANCE "Ok, Swing the injun........(to everyones horror) what? he's six foot tall and they are 4 feet away, should hit right?"

IN ANOTHER GAME THROUGH SOME CUNNING USE OF CHIPS TO SOAK ALL DAMAGE ONE OF OUR PLAYERS WENT DOWN IN HISTORY AND DEVELOPED THIS LI'L PHRASE.

"Jebadia Bane, Sure, we know bane, got stabbed in the face with a bowe knife, didn't scream or nothin"

Probably one of the best send up campains I ever ran was one entitled, The Dark Circus, you can send it up all the way ubtill the possee realise just how scary demonic clowns can be.

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"

"You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun" MARSHAL
"Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK