Re: [DL] deadlands humor

> Of course a truly evil Calzone would have Pinnapple and Spinach in it.  Or
> worse BBQ sauce instead of Tomato Sauce(sounds gross but I have seen
people
> order this before) :(.

A pizza chain around here called Pizza Ranch has barbecue chicken pizza,
which I dig. They also have shrimp scampi pizza, for which they recently
changed the cocktail sauce they give out. Now it's some Kraft bullshit in
those ittle jelly containers they give out at placs like Denny's. That
pissed me off. Shrimp scampi pizza is part of my regular Friday Iron Chef
ritual. I like to eat American swill while watchiung the Japanese people
prepare fancy "cuisie". I prefer food over cuisine, dammit, because there's
actually something THERE, but it has taught me a few things about cooking.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times