[DL] New Shipping Co.(Shane after Christmas)

I just recieved my first package from the new shipping
company and they somehow charged me shipping for a zero
quantity of books. I ordered a d20 DL book for a friend, and
I ordered the new HOE d20 book. It gets here and the package
says

1 HOE Horrors of the ...
0 Deadlands D20

Why would I order 0 Deadlands D20? I never recieved a
message from the shippers saying "Out of Stock" or anything.
I wrote them and told them to fix it. This is clearly an
error on the shippig document. And keep in mind the shipping
stayed the same for the books. Long story short one of my
friends christmas present will not be here and I am sorely
dissappointed about this. I hope you give them a severe
beating (or at least a stern lecture). Thanks.

Marshal Kevin Stoner