Re: [DL] New Shipping Co.(Shane after Christmas)

I must confess, although I have taken this matter up personally, I am far from impressed with fast forward. I have always dealt with shane from the uk without a problem. I ran a convention the other day afer giving john about 3 weeks notice and have still not recieved any order forms for which people are  asking me for, I also have friends over here whos orders are two months overdue, if shane can contact me privately I will give him the details, However, I am going to leak some information to cheer up the group and hope that shane does not kill me

Come around the 20th or so of January the New Marshals Badges Should be released.

These Stars Will Be in Pewter Silver and in the highly detailed design of the Law Marshals Badge  seen on all the books.

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"

"You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun" MARSHAL
"Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK