Re: [DL] deadlands humor, or Not a hollow golem, or Voodoo doll golem

--- Joey Fanning <wraith530@comcast.net> wrote:
> Maybe so, but you just know those things look big,
> but they're hollow.  I
> suggest you bite the ears off first.

I originally envisioned the chocolate golem to be
filled with fudge or that white vanilla goo that comes
inside Cadbury eggs, as a sort of "golem blood"

All this talk of chocalate golems has given me another
idea. A life-size voodoo doll made of wax and
fashioned into the image of one of the PCs. The voodoo
doll is then animated animated, as a golem, to attack
and kill the PC the doll was made of. Now when the PC
is being attacked by this mirror image of himself in
wax and he inflicts a wound on it and suddenly finds
the same wound appear on his body, what will he do?
The problem is, I haven't thought of an appropriate
way of destroying the golem without killing the PC.
Maybe it could be a water soluble wax so all they have
to do is submerge it in water. But that sounds kind of
contrived.
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle