Re: [DL] Time Machine

> No Paradoxs.  As a Marshal you just don't let them happen.  If the players
> try to kill someone important, it either doesn't happen or someone nearly
> identical does the exact same thing(Like Arnold Hilter starting WWII).  Of
> course its your game, so do what you want.
>
> Dan

Also, any eq that passes through that gateway, should pick up say Gremlins.
Kind a price for going through.

Yokel:  "Hey, dats a nifty lookin' shootin' iron."
Jake: "Yes, its a plasma pistol."
Yokel: "Wut?"
Jake: "Watch..."
After a brilliant flash, some mysterious ash formation was found in the
shape of two men, and a horse.

Or, if they put something somewhere so that they can get it later, put a
wormling layer right where they stashed it or even the remains of a
mini-mall.

But thats another suggestion.

As for Time Travel in general, we had a guy who was playing a char who was
designed after "Dr. Who."  He had a ghost rock powered time machine...
however, he never did make it back to the right time reference.  Same
location, different universe and different geography.

C M Hylton