Re: [DL] Time Machine

On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 03:46  AM, c m hylton wrote:

>> No Paradoxs.  As a Marshal you just don't let them happen.  If the
>> players
>> try to kill someone important, it either doesn't happen or someone
>> nearly
>> identical does the exact same thing(Like Arnold Hilter starting
>> WWII).  Of
>> course its your game, so do what you want.
>>
>> Dan
>>
> Also, any eq that passes through that gateway, should pick up say
> Gremlins.
> Kind a price for going through.

Also, for bringing tech-toys back tot he past, remember that ammo will
be very limited...

> Or, if they put something somewhere so that they can get it later, put
> wormling layer right where they stashed it or even the remains of a
> mini-mall.

Even worse. Someone got their first. I think this loophole is pretty
difficult to exploit, however... Few things in the 1870s would be worth
enough to expend the effort to store for several hundred years and
still be valuable in HoE land.

> But thats another suggestion.
>
> As for Time Travel in general, we had a guy who was playing a char who
> was
> designed after "Dr. Who."  He had a ghost rock powered time machine...
> however, he never did make it back to the right time reference.  Same
> location, different universe and different geography.

Oops.