Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!

> Why not... but chances are that you're in a whole different place than I
am.  At least, I never met another Deadlander from Vienna (or even Austria)
on this fine list.

Well...I'm not in the EU or anywhere near, I'm North American like I think
most of this here list is...but I thought it would kick a lot of butt if DL
had made it over the Pond. (:

Yee-Freakin'-Haw!

Marshall "Red Hand" Roxi

P.S.  This may sound dumb, but chock it up to the visual impairment and the
fact that I sometimes misread names...am I the only lady Marshall currently
packin' a star on this list?

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!