Re: [DL] Guten Rutsch!/vision

<snip>

ridiculius range of lego  figures available... The standard minifig can be
tweaked as needed, and  there's even a thriving community of customizers
available.

Hmmmmm.  Not a bad idea, I hadn't really thought about customizers.  This is
experimental right now, so we'll see how it flies.

<snip>

> I'm considered OK with contacts, but I actively work to not strain my
eyes...

I think I qualify as just a *bit* more impaired than that. I have an uber
large monitor and a guide dog. (:  Contacts?  I'm lucky if I can see a pair
of glasses if they aren't in my hand; I'd never even find contacts!

<snip>

> I generally don't  use maps beyond handouts for things I don't want to
deal with. (I  maintain a town map of my Weird West posse's nominal home
town of  Little Dog, Kansas that I update as it grows, shrinks, or is
stomped on  by giant radioactive lizards. However, when running adventures I
now  just deal with the specific scenes and try not to bog down on anyting
resembling a dungeon crawl... Start mentioning 10' by 10' rooms and a  lot
of roleplayers will o into dungeoncrawl mode.

Nah.  10x10 rooms will not be in any way involved in my maps; they'll be
more to avoid confusion on say, which way "north" is and whether or not
there's an opening that way for the maze boat to sail through, or whether or
not there's an alley in the southeast, somewhere in the hell of Junkyard,
with an opening accessable from the persent locality. (:  Still...making a
map of the town is a good idea; I should do one for Idaho City.

Thanks for the words o' wisdom!

Yee-Freakin' Haw!
Marshal "Red Hand" Roxi

Introducing NetZero Long Distance