RE: [DL] new utility available

WinXP will read zip files and makes 'em look like a folder in the file
system.  Explains alot -- he could rummage thru his disk drive to find the
html (in the zip file) and open it.  IE would open the file, but since the
zip wasn't actually unzipped, there'd be issues with finding the card
images.  Flip back over to the file tree window, and you could see the card
image files.

Does that sound like what happened?  Adding winzip and officially extracting
the zip file would fix this scenario, just like you seem to have done.  Not
actually offering any useful help here, just taking the evidence and tossing
up a why-it-happened explanation.

Jeff Y.