Re: [DL] new utility available

> and it still shows the link to download....i click that link it says page
> can't be shown.

I should strip all the extraneous stuff out of there, shouldn't I :) ?
Anyway, try right-clicking on one of the red Xs and select Show Picture. If
that doesn't load it (I was having the same problem with IE myself- it
didn't want to load the backs until I did that), then Do a File>Open and
navigate the wherever you have the cards/ directory and open one of them to
see if the browser will display it. If that doesn't work, then my diagnosis
is that Windows itself is buggered (big surprise there)and a reinstall may
help things. The only other thing I could think of is if you security
settings have been changed from the default, but I think you said you
haven't done anything with those.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times