[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20030104

owner-deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

>Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:50:48 -0600
>From: mightygecko@juno.com
>Subject: [DL] Black Circle
>

>I just finished Black Circle. My Fiancee got it for me for christmas, the
>dear.
>
>so... um...

Dear Dave--glad you liked it.

    As the former Doomtown writer who specialized in the Whateleys, I
can only direct you to http://www.qusoor.com/Whateley/Index.htm , where
I have collected just about everything I could find about the Whateleys,
from official and unofficial Whateley stories to a Great Rail Wars
scenario.  It won't answer a lot of your questions, but it will give you
more backgrouns on the Whateleys.  The final story, Bloody Relations,
which does answer at least one of your questions, has not yet been
released, but it's been done for some time.

    John Goodrich-Whateley
    Tentacle #9