Re: [DL] re: Black Circle

> Spoiler gap.

> I would *love* to know when pinnacle is planning to introduce this fellow.
I haven't had a great deal of luck figuring out the identity.  The Welsh
connection has me leanding towards arthurian legends, due to a lack of data
on other legends of the area.  That just screams for the cackler being
Arthur's bastard.  It's not perfect, but I'm still hunting for better ideas.

They already did introduce the Cackler in The Black Circle. He's still a
very much behind-the-scenes force, so posses aren't likely to run into him
anytime soon (I can't remember if he's statted or not). He is, as George
Lucas once called Mace Windu, "an emerging character".

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times