Re: [DL] The Band

>I gotta ask - did the insporation for 'The Band' come
>from a certain Antonio Banderas Movie where he and his
>band conceal weapons in thier instrument cases?

         I don't think I've ever seen *any* Antonio Banderas movie (no, not
even _Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever_), so the answer would have to be "no".

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_