Re: [DL] Civil War Banned from Knox County Schools

Gee wiz,
All this & for the next 2 days I'm doing a presentation American Civil War at a local Jr. high school.  Day 1 some rough overviews with powerpoint slides. Day 2 the material of the war, guns, swords uniforms and one of our cannons. Stuff the kiddies can handle.
The teacher called yesterday all bummed out because the principal told him he didn't get to fire our cannon on school grounds.

frempath