Re: [DL] Civil War re-enacting

>Civil War re-enactors.  They are all knowledgable and usually VERY
>passionate about the subject.  With any luck you can get both Billys and
>Johnnys to show up and maybe get a dialogue going.

That kinda gets me wondering.  How many people here have tried Civil War
Re-enacting.  And how exactly does it work.  Do you act out a certain battle
and all the people have a script.  Or are there actual rules.  Or is it all
improvised.

It always seemed kinda fun, but I never understand how it works

Dan