Re: [DL] Civil War re-enacting

>Here's one for the reinactors.  How many Northern Unit divisions are from VA
>or the South? Or is it considered against the rules to be a natural
>southerner fighting for the Northerners?  I mean it was "brother against
>brother."  I take it wouldn't be TOO far fetched.

I can't give you a number but there are regiments of folks from southern
states that portray Yanks.  However there are many more folks from
northern states that go Confederate.  It isn't against the rules to do
this.  Folks will be on whatever side for a wide variety of reasons.  I
myself am born, raised, and still live in central Pennsylvania (Ho Ha,
Dodge, Thrust, Parry) but portray Confederate Cavalry.  Reason I chose
this is because in the 1860's my family was living in the south and
fought for the stars and bars.

--
Jay

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine

Chico CA city ordinance