Re: [DL] You DO need some steenking badges!

Howdy!

After a bit of an absence, I'm finally back.  My posse
is also ready to take up their side arms after a bit
of a break over the holidays.

Shane, those badges look GREAT!  I'm definitely
putting my order in for one!

It's good to be back and wearing the tin star again.
(Heh... it took me nearly a week to catch up on
reading the ListServe!)

-"Iron Marshal" Mike

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Marshal's Badges are up! Check it out at <A
> HREF="www.peginc.com">www.peginc.com</A>.
>
> Special thanks to Peter King for getting them done!
>
> There's also some great new parodies, and a cool PDA
> theme by the list's own
> Allen Seyberth!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shane