Re: [DL] You DO need some steenking badges!

I hear on the trails that people want to see a larger picture of the badges?

Well if you follow the link to the club under my signature here there is one on the front page.

Of course (big grin) your all wellcome to join if you like.

Thanks again to shane for having these done, I think if I had emailed him one more time with a progress report he would have sent stone after me.

Peter King,
Moderator Of Deadlands UK
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk
Come along and stay a while.