[DL] Help with an NPC that has Multiple Personalities

Ok fellow Marshalls,

I got a bit of a tall order fer y'all.
I'm building a new adventure for my hapless posse.
At the center of it all is one man.  The twist of course
is that he's a whole bunch of men.  This poor simple cowpoke
has seen more than any dumb mortal oughta and danged if'n
his mind ain't snapped into multiple personalities.

I've drawn the following cards

3-Clubs, 3-Spades, 5-Diamonds, 6-Hearts,
8-Clubs, 8-Spades, Jack-Spades, Queen-Clubs,
Queen-Spades, King-Clubs, King-Spades, Joker-Red  with a pull of 6-Spades

I'd be much appreciated if you could come up with a character from these stats.
Make of him what you will.  Even use the Joker for a Mysterious Past.
I only have the following restrictions.  He's a white man, about 30yrs of age and
he's alive (not Harrowed, please).  His core-character is a basic cowboy with Horse
riding, Cow Wrangling, and ok shot with a Shotgun.

Help here would be appreciated.
Please email characters to wewatson@direcway.com

Thanks pardners,

Doc Watson