Re: [DL] Chips and Bounty

> Looking over my posses, several of the members have a
> habit of hoarding chips in between adventures. Are
> they meant to be forced to trade those in for Bounty
> at the end of every adventure, to star tthe new one
> with only three? That would make the job of keeping
> the adventures tough much, much easier.

I'd let them keep them.  Odds are they are going to drop down to 7 chips anyway,
in order to avoid the 10 chip max when they start the new adventure.

The way I like to handle it is that I don't hand out the experience chips during
the adventure itself, all I give out are the rpg awards and such.  At the end of
an adventure I hand out all of the bounty rewards and let the players buy and
spend as needed.  I also limit the bounty spending to between adventures and so
the majority of my players tend to spend all but two or three of their chips.

And if they horde the chips, that's fine too.  They are immune to damage, but
are sacrificing their skills.