Re: [DL] Back on topic

A while ago I ran Perdition's Daughter, Forbidden God and Night Train
(although the last one wasn't a serious game) - I'll include Marcus' spoiler
space
> I'll include some spoilers here....

> Now Perdition's Daugthter was fun. Only one piece of advice: The players
have to get a clue about the weakness of the witch - there's a hint about it
in the story, but none in the actual adventure. That's a major flaw. Other
then that, I found it to be a good one-shot adventure.

I also found that Perdition's Daughter ran well.  Although my posse didn't
have a clue about the weakness - so bugged out after saving who they had to
save and left the preacher battling the witch.  Of course his death made up
the numbers she needed...

Forbidden God also went quite well.  One of the PC's botched a gut's check
and so I gave the Spaniard to him to play.  The other PC's tried to persuade
him to go easy - however he made a better job of running the guy that I
would have.

Night Train is well... Night Train and there have been many posts on it.  I
think the best way to work it is to give the PC's a personal interest in
taking it down.

Cheers

Roy