[DL] Shane Hensley, Zombies, and the Weird West

I'm sure unless you've been living in a cave (or trying to deal with the
recent spams), you might have noticed that Shane Hensley (the most Evil game
Designer in existence) wrote a new supplement for All Flesh Must be Eaten,
'A Fist Full O' Zombies'. I plan on getting this bad boy, because not only
is it written by the Shanemeister, it's got conversion notes for Deadlands!

March 10th is the release date, I think. Apologies if this has been
discussed recently, but I just thought I'd give my occasional post. Back to
lurking.

Graveyard Greg
Writer/Creator for Gaming Guardians
http://www.gamingguardians.com