From: "Michael Sprague" <mds@rochester.rr.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Subject: [DL] Goin' Bust
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 08:17:50 -0500

I'm new to this list (and to Deadlands) and have a quick question on Going
Bust ... just to make sure I understand it.

Example: I am rolling 3d6 against a target number of 5.  I roll 1, 1 and 6.
According to the rules, I just went bust.  Does this mean that the fact that
I also rolled a 6 (beating the target number) is no longer relevant?  Or do
I take that Ace and reroll (say getting a 4), which means I went bust, plus
beat the target number with one raise?

~ Mike