[DL] Need idea for Texas Ranger NPC

Hallo out there, all for ye

I need som inputs/Ideas for an Texas Ranger.

I have a one Harrwod pc on in my group. And he starts to getting pretty
close on loosing domion total. So now I have send an Texas Ranger after him
to eighter shoot him or recruit him (do Texas rangers recruit harrwods?) But
how?
What dose it that this, one person is anything against the undead person or
the entier group?
I do not ask for a person who singel handed can kill of all 5 members of my
gang, but at least put them (or him in case of only the harrwod is in the
fight) up for a challange?
Is there any ideas out there for special abilities, equipment, anything? he
could use?

Thanks

/J