[DL] [d20]

Hello... I have a D20 question for the powers that be:

The Dead Eye feat seems to have a bunch of ambiguous language associated with it.

First, the general write-up (p52) mentions that you do additional damage when making an exceptional attack roll. Under 'benefits', though, it just says you get additional damage when taking the full attack action[1]. Where did the exceptional attack roll go?

The write-up also strongly hints that the Feat applies to shooting. However, Braves also get that ability. What weapons can they use it with? Bows? Any thrown weapon? Guns are a given, of course, except that most Braves have to respect the Old Ways. No guns for you!

[1] That addresses another concern. Any gunslinger or brave good enough to get Deadeye (6th level or better) gets at least 2 attacks when doing the full attack action. Sure, I can see the rationale behind not allowing Deadeye on a partial attack action. You just don't have the time to make it deadly. However, I find it hard to swallow that as soon as they do a full attack they would be able to make at least 2 deadly shots.

So please, Shane or anyone else, just how is the feat supposed to work?

-P-A