Re: [DL] Fudging

At 04:13 PM 3/13/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Spolier space.

>Marshalls amongst us - an earlier thread raised the point of fudging,
>or cheating - to what extent to other marshalls use this?

John,

It seems to me you have two questions here.  The first, on fudging, is
easy.  I only fudge when the rules require it.  For example, in my late,
lamented Deadlands campaign, one of my PCs picked up an enemy as the result
of a mysterious background.  I had to fudge a couple of rolls to make sure
that the enemy survived.

The second question has to do with the player in question.  Why is she
bored with being the only non-powered character?  What are the other
characters?  Is there an unbalance between her characters and the others?

I hope this helps.  Take care.

Matt