From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Darkechilde
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 1:53 AM
To: Deadlands
Subject: [DL] Does anyone remember the "Contact with the Devil"?

Man, it's been a while since I've been on the listserv.  But I'm workin'
my
way back around.  :)

Anyway, I'm looking around - I used to have a couple pages, that I got
from
the listserv - it was a character questionaire for Deadlands entitled
"Contract with the Devil".

I can't find the darn thing.  Does anyone on here have a copy they can
send
me?  I think it was a word doc.

Thanks!

Darkechilde
darkechilde@charter.net

The next best thing to playin' and winnin' is playin' and losin'.
--Alison Krauss & Union Station "The Lucky One"