RE: [DL] Does anyone remember the "Contact with the Devil"?

Not quite what I'm lookin for, Adam, but thanks!

Actually, what I've got in mind is an honest-to-gawd questionaire.  it was
two pages of questions the players would fill out to fill in the background
and motivations of their character.  not an edge.

Darkechilde
darkechilde@charter.net

Standin' on the gallows with my head in the noose,
any minute now I'm expectin' all Hell to break loose.
People are crazy and times are strange.
I'm locked in tight and I'm outta range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
--Bob Dylan "Things Have Changed"