[DL] Does anyone remember the "Contact with the Devil"?

Man, it's been a while since I've been on the listserv.  But I'm workin' my
way back around.  :)

Anyway, I'm looking around - I used to have a couple pages, that I got from
the listserv - it was a character questionaire for Deadlands entitled
"Contract with the Devil".

I can't find the darn thing.  Does anyone on here have a copy they can send
me?  I think it was a word doc.

Thanks!

Darkechilde
darkechilde@charter.net

The next best thing to playin' and winnin' is playin' and losin'.
--Alison Krauss & Union Station "The Lucky One"