* From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
* Behalf Of Darkechilde
* Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 2:53 AM
* To: Deadlands
* Subject: [DL] Does anyone remember the "Contact with the Devil"?
*
* Man, it's been a while since I've been on the listserv.  But I'm
workin'
* my
* way back around.  :)
*
* Anyway, I'm looking around - I used to have a couple pages, that I got
* from
* the listserv - it was a character questionaire for Deadlands entitled
* "Contract with the Devil".
*
* I can't find the darn thing.  Does anyone on here have a copy they can
* send
* me?  I think it was a word doc.
*
* Thanks!
*
* Darkechilde
* darkechilde@charter.net
*
* The next best thing to playin' and winnin' is playin' and losin'.
* --Alison Krauss & Union Station "The Lucky One"
*
*
*
* To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@gamerz.net with