[DL] Funny discussion the other night...

Well, to get away from Shane getting the Army Of Darkness game (Don't want
him to get a swelled head...  Then the Manitou wouldn't fit!)...

We were discussing the new Campaign I was starting (Great Weird North), and
one of the characters in it, and the various problems with him.

See, he's a half-blind Mountie!

Constable Blaze Rodgers and his Mount, Beaver, "The Horse That's Half-Wolf".

Well...  It went something like this.

*Grabs People*  "Are you my man, nope, sorry...  Are you my man, nope,
sorry...  Are you my man?"  *Slap*  "Sorry Ma'am."

*Goes into a field and sees a person with arms at right angles*
"YOU!!!  Put your hands over your head..."
*Doesn't move*
"OVER I SAID!!!  Do it, or I'll shoot!"
*Still doesn't move*
"Fine!"  *Blam-Blam-Blam*
*Barely moves, arms are still at right angles*
"Must be undead...  Oh well, head shots!"  *Blam-Blam-Blam*
*Again, barely moves*
"Uh oh...  Beaver!  Get 'im!!!"
*Horse walks over, eats head*
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  CANNIBAL HORSE!!!"

Those of you who figured out that he was dealing with a scarecrow, you get a
cookie.  ;-)

Ray.